Generators are an important part of your homes safety and security. Generators provide power during a power outage, whether it is for 2 hours, or two weeks. There are many generator options to cater to different needs. One person may want a generator to power their well and fridge if power fails, while someone else may want their whole home powered.
Here at Loughlin Electric, our certified Generac Generator technicians are ready to help you choose a generator, install it, and assist in maintaining the life of the product. Whether it’s a storm, or a system failure, make sure you and your family are always protected with a generator!
Operation and Maintenance Tricks
- Exercise your generator periodically with the electrical load required to keep the unit ready for use
- Be sure the generator is properly grounded
- Maintain 3′-4′ of space around all sides for adequate ventilation
- Never refuel a generator while it is running
- Keep the generator dry and elevated to prevent from flooding around the unit
For Generator Installation Call Loughlin Electric, Inc.
If you looking for generator installation and maitenance, call Loughlin Electric Inc. at (508) 384-5900.